- The Game must be played with a minimum of 2 players
- Deck is divided evenly between players
- Each player reveals top card
- The player with the highest value card takes both cards and places them on the bottom of their deck
- If cards are equal, players reveal their next card. The highest card takes all the cards.
- The first player to run out of cards is the loser.
- Players must reveal cards at the same time
- If tied, war is active. The next card wins all
If each card was given a numerical value, there is a total of 104 per suit and a total of 416 per deck. Therefore, the person to reach a numerical value of 416 is the winner.
- Don't conceal cards form opponents
- Don't hit opponents
- Dont steal opponents cards